Sunday, February 13, 2011

A Poet Friend's New Book!

A Place to Fall Into: Poems

A wonderful poet friend of mine has a new book out - A Place to Fall Into by
Jo-Ann Birch is full of gorgeous poems. She is an absorbing poet with a wonderful sense of humor and the gift of total honesty - both qualities I greatly admire.

I love to listen to Jo-Ann read her work, she has a rich voice and distinctive rhythm, which I can hear so clearly in her written work.

She is also one of the featured poets at this year's In Celebration of the Muse and one of the reasons why I am honored to be a part of this amazing event I have been fortunate enough to attend - and be inspired by - for several years.

I hope you will support an extremely talented local poet by ordering her book...and look for my name in the acknowledgements! ;-)

Enjoy!
Jessica

1 comment:

  1. Loving the new look and feel of your blog! Again, many congrats to you and all this year;s Muse readers!

    ReplyDelete