- My acceptance - I accept others, very little shocks me - you can tell me anything and I won't judge you.
- My creativity - writing, thinking, working things out. It may not always work, but it will be creative!
- My sense of humor and my ability to laugh at most foibles - sometimes too soon.
- My generosity - I did give a kidney to my sister.
- My optimism - even when things are bleak I end up optimistic.
- My curiosity - I am always learning, researching, reading, wondering, thinking.
- My ability to appreciate the moment - the clouds, the color of the sky, the hummingbird sitting on the branch, the smell of the sea even miles inland, the little things that often escape us.
- My love for - and appreciation and cultivation of - family that is like friends and friends that are like family.
- My resilience.
- My openness.
Ok, that's 10! Phew! Let's try for 5 more:
11. My persistence (sometimes....LOL!)
12. My naivete - it allows me to email famous authors and sometimes get replies!
13. My willingness to try new things.
.....um, ok, well, that was ambitious!
I'll stop with Lucky 13.