Thursday, July 29, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Hello Stranger, Dear Reader,

How the heck are you? It has been a while, hasn't it? I have to let you know two things:

1) I have not been asleep this entire time
2) I have thought of you often - and wanted to write...but I've been busy.

And point #2 leads me directly to this week's version of "Thankful Thursday."

These are just a few of the things I am thankful for at this time:
- public transportation, the kind that lets you eat bread and cheese and drink wine and travel at fast speeds with good friends and deposits you safely in a wonderful city
- good friends who enjoy conversation and food and wine
- having an adventurous spirit
- my sister
- the french impressionists and their artwork. specifically jean-francois millet
- cafe de la presse in San Francisco - and the Spanish and French families who sat down next to my sister and I and spoke in their home language. It made me feel like I was in Europe!
- the gorgeous azure waters of lake tahoe
- friends with cabins at lake tahoe
- my children
- being married for TEN years tomorrow
- having a strong, supportive community to live in
- the way i feel when i meditate

That is a lot - and I believe I could list many more things. I am feeling very thankful and grateful and I thought I ought to share it with you - since this is not always the case! ;-)

Write Thankfully,
Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment